Titan Global, LLC and Titan HST, Inc. Join Forces to Secure New York’s Most Prominent Properties and High-ProNle Events
Apr 24, 2018
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. and NEW YORK, April 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Titan HST, a leading provider of next- gen emergency response systems, today announced it entered a strategic multi-year contract valued at approximately $300 million with Titan Global, LLC, a full- service security provider specializing in emergency management and private security. Titan Global, which is owned and operated by law enforcement and military professionals, will roll out the Titan HST communications system to its security workforce and, subsequently, its clients covering countless high-proNle sites and tens of millions of customers, effective immediately.
The properties and events secured by Titan Global include many of New York’s most iconic landmark properties, highest proNle attractions, and some of the most popular professional sports teams that play in New York. Titan Global also provides VIP dignitary protection for some of Hollywood’s biggest celebrities and all of the 2016- 2017 U.S. presidential candidates visiting New York and the Hamptons.
Titan Global will also deploy the Titan HST system in its active shooter training drills to train clients on how to best recognize and notify the proper security staff of potential workplace violence, terrorist threats, and associated risks across many industries, including but not limited to, government, private sector, and educational organizations.
“In my 22 years as a law enforcement professional, I have never encountered a more robust solution that is optimized to deliver a high volume of notiNcations without delay and support multi-lingual, real – time translations for a diverse population,” said John Venturo, CEO of Titan Global. “Titan HST will increase information dissemination and reduce emergency response time for our clients, resulting in the mitigation of loss of life and damage to property. We are excited to partner with Titan HST and adopt the most comprehensive emergency response solution, which will allow us to better serve our clients in all aspects of disaster preparedness, emergency management, and security operations – and ultimately, keep all of our clients and their people safe.”
Titan HST includes the following technological advantages over competing systems, which maximize uptime during emergencies when networks are most impacted and reduce emergency response time:
- Anyone with a smartphone or computer can access the Titan HST mobile app or web platform.
- Multi-lingual, real-time translation allows users to speak to rst responders or system administrators to tell them the speciNcs of their emergency and get help immediately. Titan HST currently supports English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Arabic. Titan HST also meets accessibility requirements for users that are deaf, blind, or visually impaired.
- Augmented reality enables emergency responders to scan buildings or underground areas to nd those in need, even in no-visibility conditions such as at night, during res, or when trapped in a subway or ooded building.
Redundant connectivity with cellular, Wi-Fi, and LAN coupled with redundant broadcast notiNcation methods (app push notiNcation, text messages, e-mail, web notiNcation, robo- calls, and voice-recorded calls) ensures that high volume messages get through via multiple channels.
- Enhanced geo-redundant infrastructure is designed to maximize the likelihood of emergency notiNcations going through even when there is a local emergency such as an earthquake or power outage. Titan HST’s secure server infrastructure is multi-region available with 99.99 percent minimum uptime, maximizing the system’s availability during the worst emergencies.
- Crowdsourced data provides administrators and emergency personnel with information regarding emergency SOS alerts and community safety check-in status. Users can also provide updated information in real time during an emergency by commenting on broadcast message sent by administrators.
- Secure infrastructure and user data with end-to-end encryption ensure security efNcacy by incorporating dozens of industry best practices and proprietary security measures independently reviewed by external third parties.
“Titan Global has a proven track record of helping marquee organizations and high-proNle events operate securely and safely,” said Vic Merjanian, CEO of Titan HST. “We are conNdent that our technology can support the rigorous daily demands of the most elite military and law enforcement professionals in the security industry, and we are thrilled to partner together to create a more seamless and secure setting for millions of users to help them safely go about their lives regardless of the situation they may nd themselves.”
About Titan Health & Security Technologies, Inc.
Titan HST is a California-based tech company providing a patented comprehensive emergency alert and mass notiNcations system for businesses, governments and schools. The mobile app allows users and emergency personnel to communicate emergency information instantly – including GPS coordinates, text, audio, pictures and videos – increasing information dissemination and reducing emergency response time. Using multi-lingual real- time translation, augmented reality, and crowd sourced data, Titan HST’s mobile two-way communication platform serves the needs of workplaces, campuses and governments around the globe. For more information, please visit www.titanhst.com.
About Titan Global, LLC
Titan Global is a New York-based national security provider with extensive experience in all aspects of security operations and emergency preparedness planning. Titan Global’s elite staff is comprised of members of the United States Armed Forces, federal, state, and local law enforcement, as well as highly trained corporate security professionals. Primary services include armed security services, K-9 services, VIP protection, active shooter response training, terrorism awareness, workplace violence response, and more. In the past 10 years, Titan Global has distinguished itself as an industry leader in providing advanced security applications and risk mitigation. For more information, please visit www.TitanGlobalUS.com and www.TitanActive- Shooter.com.
Kaycee Holmes 312-596-3415 TitanHST@bm.com